Sunday, July 3, 2011

I can read my shampoo bottle ingredients!

I CAN SEE!!! I was reading the 20/20 line the morning after LASIK. (The first day Valium made me so sleepy.) Shout out and major props to Dr. Bryan and the awesome staff... I will describe more about my experience soon...

I've been having fun sporting all kinds of sunglasses...


'Bummed that I can't swim for 2 weeks! I missed out riding Riverpark's multiple waterslides at today's July-3rd July 4th celebration, but I took a bunch of pics (to come) of other people flying down! Great way to cool off on a hot summer day.

I'm glad that I'm getting LASIK now though. Planning on going kayaking/camping in the Grand Canyon in a few months, and I definitely don't want to be fiddling with contacts then.

Soon, I'll be posting more about diet, exercise, and sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment